Want to start a Pulsar Collective
Chapter at your institution?
Apply for the position of Chapter President
We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated individual at the University of Ottawa who will be responsible for managing all Chapter Members, events, programming, and reporting for their institution. They are responsible for determining their Chapter’s strategic plan, and ensuring that the Chapter is meeting its organizational goals and key performance indicators with their members. They identify and cultivate local funding and partnership opportunities for the group. The Chapter President is responsible for impact tracking of their group and volunteers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate, dedicated and committed
- Strong leadership abilities with a big-picture perspective
- Multidisciplinary skills and background
- Management experience
- Business development and/or fundraising experience an asset
- Experience in the not-for-profit or para-public sector is an asset
- French/English bilingualism is an asset
Grow the Chapter Team
One of the first major tasks of a new Chapter President is to build the team they’ll be working with for their term.